Rowing machines offer a very effective form of exercise. They strengthen the heart, improves circulation, as well as exercises all the major muscle groups - back, waist, arms, shoulders, hips and legs.
Please click on images below to enlarge
YORK FITNESS PERFORM ROWER
FROM £15.00 Per week
• Flywheel Weight: 6kg (13lbs)
• 8 levels of magnetic resistance
• Console feedback: workout time, stroke count, calories, cumulative stroke for all workouts
• Dimensions: length: 69, 3 in.(176cm), width: 20,8” (53cm), height: 31,8” (81 cm)
• Maximum user weight: 120kg (264.5lbs)
YORK FITNESS R700 ROWER
FROM £12.00 Per Week
• Smooth magnetic and air combination resistance system.
• 8 resistance settings.
• Flywheel: 7kg.
• Stand up storage function with retractable seat track
• Dimensions: L168 x W48 x H62cm.
• Maximum user weight: 110kg (17st).
All of our equipment is serviced and PAT tested before delivery.
Delivery charge is up to 30 mile radius of S72 7LP
Design of equipment may vary due to stock
We recommend that all new customers consult with their doctor, before embarking on a new exercise regime.